KCPR Radio Alumni
|This is the website for former staff of KCPR radio at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo. Welcome! We're building a site with lists of alumni, photos, and more. Because this is a wiki, you can edit most pages -- and make new ones too -- to add your own photos, stories, audio.... Please read AboutKcprAlumniWebsite to find out more. (If you have questions, ask JerryPeek.)|
- NOTE - Due to extensive wiki spam, editing has been disabled. If you have new information to add or would like to see a change in a page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- KCPR 50th Anniversary - It’s KCPR’s 50th …Let’s Celebrate!!! You were a DJ playing the music of your generation. A journalism major whose lab work was doing a 5 minute newscast. An engineer who cut your teeth fixing equipment or climbing the tower! It’s time to look back on the past 50 years and help Cal Poly prepare for the next generation of broadcasting. Mark your calendars for Friday and Saturday October 12th and 13th.
- 2010 Reunion Info
- Audio - KCPR programs, production, airchecks, ...
- History - The history of KCPR radio, written by staff members (and the Mustang Daily)
- Photo Gallery - Photos sorted by year and by category. You have to register before posting or commenting. You'll get a confirmation email.
- Photo Gallery: Adding Photos - How to upload and organize photos. (Tip: open this page in a separate window so you can read it as you work. Right-click or control-click on that link, then choose "Open in new window" from the pop-up menu.)
- Links to other sites - Pages on other websites that you might be interested in
KCPR Archives at Cal Poly Library
Yahoo Groups (email discussion, private photos and files, ...). If you aren't a member, click the "Join this group!" button on their home pages for access:
Hint: To return to this home page from anywhere else, click on the word HomePage or click the "php wiki" button in the top-right corner.
- What is a WikiWikiWeb? A description of this application.
- Learn Help:HowToUseWiki and learn about Help:AddingPages.
- Use the SandBox page to experiment with Wiki pages.
- Please sign your name in RecentVisitors.
- See RecentChanges for the latest page additions and changes.
- Find out which pages are MostPopular.
- Read the ReleaseNotes and RecentReleases.
- Administer this wiki via PhpWikiAdministration.
- See more PhpWikiDocumentation.