<?plugin CategoryPage ?>
- page (default: current pagename)
- The page to execute upon.
<?plugin CategoryPage pagename=CategoryTest ?>
This page represents the CategoryTest category.
All pages that are in the CategoryTest category refer to this page.
To create a page in the CategoryTest category
- Search to see if it already exists. We don't want lots of duplicate pages. You can use this FuzzyPages search:
- If it does not exist, you can create the page. You can use this CreatePage button, or see HowToUseWiki for more ways to navigate or create pages.
- Once you have created a page, it will simply appear in the list above. If you would like to add information about the page, click on its name in the list and edit and save the text. To ensure that the page stays in this category, make sure [CategoryTest] is in the description somewhere (including the brackets to be safe).